Colts owner Jim Irsay hints another deal is coming - PFT (3 Viewers)

I couldn't remember if they had or not. Maybe Andre smith, or Ahmad Bradshaw.

Well, now that they did indeed get a tackle, I'd bet on either a RB for a lower round pick or them signing Dumervil as someone above stated. Surely not Revis...they just signed a CB too.

Well, now that they did indeed get a tackle, I'd bet on either a RB for a lower round pick or them signing Dumervil as someone above stated. Surely not Revis...they just signed a CB too.

Not revis. Dumervil could be it but damn that would be quick.

The Colts could not have been working on Dumervil for 5 days.

He was under contract until yesterday, so any negotiations would be tampering. In light of what went down, the ramifications of tampering would be massive. Even Jim Irsay would know to keep his mouth shut about that.

He was under contract until yesterday, so any negotiations would be tampering, and in light of what went down, if there was any tampering the ramifications would be massive. Even Jim Irsay would know to keep his mouth shut about that.

Beat me to it! :angryrazz:

He was under contract until yesterday, so any negotiations would be tampering. In light of what went down, the ramifications of tampering would be massive. Even Jim Irsay would know to keep his mouth shut about that.

Good point

Irsay said he's been working on it for 5 days... Not Elvis D.

Maybe it's a trade for Malcolm Jenkins that wont be official until after the Saints announce the signing of Ed Reed? J/k

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom