Combine results link (1 Viewer)

Looks like Adibi and Rivers have added some weight.

I'm anxious to see what Rivers 40 time will be at 6'-2" 241.

If Adibi keeps his 40 time at 4.5 or under at his new 235 lbs weight he will make himself some serious money.

If Adibi keeps his 40 time at 4.5 or under at his new 235 lbs weight he will make himself some serious money.

Am I the only guy that watched Adibi play last season and thought he was just an undersized but hardworking journeyman? I think I watched him maybe 4 times and thought he was late 2nd round early 3rd round mateiral at best.

Seriously, I'd love to know what others think - am I completely wrong on this one?

Colt Brennan 207 lbs?
Wasn't he criticised for being around 180 at the Senior Bowl?

At least he has shown the determination to put on the weight.

Matt Forte only weighed in at 217 lbs? Wow. I thought he'd be in the 225 range.

Most impressive numbers so far (to me):
Jeremy Zuttah: 35 reps.
Jake Long: 37 reps (and the judge took one away).

Man, that's just sick strong. Fess up, how many here wouldn't even be able to press 225 even once?

37 REPS?!?!?!?!?

Dorsey under 300 at 297--an inch taller than Ellis but 11 pounds lighter.

Most impressive numbers so far (to me):
Jeremy Zuttah: 35 reps.
Jake Long: 37 reps (and the judge took one away).

Man, that's just sick strong. Fess up, how many here wouldn't even be able to press 225 even once?

37 REPS?!?!?!?!?

Bunkley did 44 reps a couple years ago. Usually the DT's can throw it up there. Judge took one away cause he didn't lock out. Jake Long is really the only OL that has impressed me so far.

Now, Keller from Purdue, he's a beast. I think he's considered undersized for a TE (6'2, 242), but he ran 4.54 & 4.53 in the 40, had a 38" vertical, 26 reps @ 225 (2nd most),and caught the ball very well in the drills.

They didn't show it on the nfl network, but he also had the best broad jump, 3 cone drill time, and 20 yard shuffle time. (All three of these were better than Vernon Davis's recorded times).

Only question is how well can he block.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom