Combine Rumors (1 Viewer)

Conrad

Reaction score
This was taken from the Draft Daddy Blog and their people that are at the combine.

Also, the New York Jets, Tampa Bay and Indianapolis really love defensive tackle Sedric Ellis of U.S.C. Our source thinks the Jets have the best shot of getting him at 6, but he may slip past them and a few other teams due to his injury history (right knee is getting a lot attention in Indy)....Glenn Dorsey is the ideal one gapper, but lacks the size that most scouts look for. Before you hear it anywhere, don't be surprised if the two stud defensive tackles slip out of the top 5. Both defensive tackles have issues and neither are slam dunks, but may be overdrafted because of a lack of depth at the position. Both of these guys must go to the right scheme.

http://www.draftdaddy.com/blog/nfldraft.cfm

That would be nice if one would slip to us. Of course it would be nice to get a starting quality CB in FA, also...but....maybe Hall or Lito won't be too much to trade for.

That would be nice if one would slip to us. Of course it would be nice to get a starting quality CB in FA, also...but....maybe Hall or Lito won't be too much to trade for.

it would make my draft if one of these two get drafted by our saints.:9:

Why would a 3-4 team like the Jets take him? Are they trying to ruin the career of another defender that the Saints should have?

The team that says Dorsey and Ellis have some question marks, are the ones MOST likely to draft him.

Exactly. They are trying to get others picking ahead of them to doubt a choice of Dorsey or Ellis so they fall. Same thing happens every year with at least 1 player.

I would really like it if we took Jacob Tamme in one of the later rounds.... I know he is undersized, but I think he can make plays in our offense.

The team that says Dorsey and Ellis have some question marks, are the ones MOST likely to draft him.

Following that, NYJ, IND, and TB must have no interest since they say that they do. Or are they saying that because they think that we think they are lying, so they're thinking that by making us think that they think that we think that they think they are interested will make us think that they aren't. We're on to 'em. I think.

Following that, NYJ, IND, and TB must have no interest since they say that they do. Or are they saying that because they think that we think they are lying, so they're thinking that by making us think that they think that we think that they think they are interested will make us think that they aren't. We're on to 'em. I think.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Are you implying, and I think you are, a little SMOKE SCREEN.... Bro if its there use it!!! By SR.com right we need to use this term 30000 times before april 26th or the site combusts.... so may I suggest a little Smoke Screen anyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom