Come Here To Have Fun Tearing My Mock Draft Apart (1 Viewer)

It makes no sense for Dallas to move up with us. If they do move up, it will be to a pick before ours. That way they get fair value for their picks and they aren't waiting until pick 10 to get their guy.

Its my opinion, but i have never been impressed by Conner, and i still think he would not be a special player in the NFL.

just a question.

WHY NO INTERIOR DL?

IMO, that is one of the biggest problems with the defense.
Will Smith and Grant are fine on the edge, but we don't have any explosive athletes that can PRODUCE inside. What do you think is going to happen to those 8 linebackers you are drafting when they have to get Hollis Thomas and Antwan Lake off your lap on every play.

Corey Williams from Green Bay via FA. I can see us taking some youth/depth at 4 or 6 instead of a QB or Kicker. I am just not that familiar with the prospects that low on the board

Brandon Coutu missed a 33 yard FG in the Senior Bowl badly. Add to that his weakness is a weak leg, I'm going to have to seriously pass on that one. He probably won't be drafted as early as the 4th round anyway.

Good point, he is very accurate like a John Carney. By the way Adam Vinitieri missed from that same distance this year. Hell I have trouble making it in the toilet sometimes so I'll give him the benefit of a doubt on the Senior bowl kick

I actually do think Dallas will trade those two first round picks to get McFadden, but they will go to someone in the top 5 (probably #4 or #5 IMHO), not us at #10.
What we need to do is figure out who the Bills and Broncos covet, then hopefully figure someone else lower who covets the same player (or doesn't want the Bills or Broncos to get him) enough to trade ahead of them. There's the trick. We'll see if such a situation actually arises...

I think you are absolutely right. But for mock draft fun I went with the Cowgirls to make it interesting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom