Come Here To Have Fun Tearing My Mock Draft Apart (2 Viewers)

I like the free agents.I really like Corey Williams he would be a great addition to the Saints.I wonder if we could trade Green BAy for Abdul Hodge? he like like quite a player a year or two ago..........at least I think he plays for the Packers.

Also, Bennent is being projected as a early to mid second round TE unless he has a bad workout I don't see how he could fall all the way to the third

I knew that, it's just I wanted a young TE, but no one is good enough for a 3rd rounder, but him. So I just wrote him in because I was too lazy to figure out what to do. I'm drunk you know

i think you did a decent job, though there aren't many scenarios where dallas trades with us... also, i think brennan will go undrafted

Good job, but I think we need more LB's and DB's than that. I wouldn't stop drafting either after round 1. A kicker and a QB? No on those picks.

Good job, but I think we need more LB's and DB's than that. I wouldn't stop drafting either after round 1. A kicker and a QB? No on those picks.

I think you may be right about the QB and kicker. I just got excited about how the 2 rookie kickers did this year, and thought how great would it be to get a good one so we don't have to worry every year about the position. As for Brennan think we can wait and get him as an Undrafted FA. I think we do need to bring in someone better than Palko, his decision making was weak last year

just a question.

WHY NO INTERIOR DL?

IMO, that is one of the biggest problems with the defense.
Will Smith and Grant are fine on the edge, but we don't have any explosive athletes that can PRODUCE inside. What do you think is going to happen to those 8 linebackers you are drafting when they have to get Hollis Thomas and Antwan Lake off your lap on every play.

Brandon Coutu missed a 33 yard FG in the Senior Bowl badly. Add to that his weakness is a weak leg, I'm going to have to seriously pass on that one. He probably won't be drafted as early as the 4th round anyway.

Why does everyone think Dallas will want to trade to number 10?? What do they need that would make them trade that high?

NO KIDDING! SO many people have this scenario playing out; WHY is Dallas moving up? What's going to be so great at 10 that's worth giving up 2 solid prospects in the 20's?

DeSean Jackson WR

Why does everyone think Dallas will want to trade to number 10?? What do they need that would make them trade that high?

I think Dallas will target WR DeSean Jackson California 4.3 speed at the 10th pick. Smoke screen there sending out (Dallas) is they want Kenny Phillips. Look through the smoke and what they need is a 4.3 speed WR that can strech the field and open up the middle for TO and there talented TE .

The 2 1st rounders from Dallas does not add up according to the draft chart... we'd have to throw in either another pick or a player...

I actually do think Dallas will trade those two first round picks to get McFadden, but they will go to someone in the top 5 (probably #4 or #5 IMHO), not us at #10.
What we need to do is figure out who the Bills and Broncos covet, then hopefully figure someone else lower who covets the same player (or doesn't want the Bills or Broncos to get him) enough to trade ahead of them. There's the trick. We'll see if such a situation actually arises...

Add 4th rd pick

The 2 1st rounders from Dallas does not add up according to the draft chart... we'd have to throw in either another pick or a player...

Saints would send a 4th rounder also (100 pts) + 1st (1300 pts)= 1400
Dallas 2 1st rd picks = 1440 pts
Pretty close.

What about your favorite running back? You left off of your mock draft. "Matt Forte RB Tulane"

I would not at all be surprised to see Jerry leave McFadden on the board and then try to trade for him after he's been drafted (i.e. the lower he goes, the less he has to shell out.) It's not impossible to think that he'll fall to 10 and then Jerry won't have to give up the same value (or contract) as if he wanted him at #1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom