Come Here To Have Fun Tearing My Mock Draft Apart (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
FA targets in order of most importance:

--Corey Williams DT
--When/If Dallas releases Ken Hamlin we should get him or Gbril Wilson
--Demorrio Williams
--Randall Gay CB, he isn't the answer, but he is better than anyone else we have and he's cheap. I'll take 2nd tier CB that isn't going to break the bank. The fact that he went to LSU is semantics I'd rather would like to point out his post season/SB experience

--Faneca would be nice, but not necessary and too expensive
--I don't think we can get one of the big CBs because of cost and availibility. That doesn't mean I would rather get Marcus Trufant instead of Corey Williams and then draft Kentwan Balmer with the second of the 2 first rounders....foreshadowing

Draft

Rd 1 Trade with Dallas to pick up their 2 first rounders then pick
Dan Conner MLB Finnally a tackling machine at MLB
Leodis McKelvin CB Eventually we need someone under the age of 24 at this position plus he's pretty good

Rd 2 Xavier Adibi OLB Depth and Youth at a position we have neither

Rd 3 Martellus Bennent TE 6'7" 255, I think Drew might like this guy plus he has time to learn block and catch from Campbell and Miller respectively

Rd 4 Brandon Coutu PK I know Automatica Gramatica was great at the end of the year, but I still don't trust his greasy mullet, it tends to take power and accuracy from his beholder at times. Will Coutu be there? Will he beat out the Soul Glo Hispanic kicker? I don't know, but I like him

Rd 5 I'd like to see a DE here, but am not up to date on who is good/ availible for this pick and I don't want to just throw a dart at the board like Haz did (Lyman, verdon) so I won't name names

Rd 6 Colt Brennan, I saw what Georgia did to him, hell I was there, but I also saw what Florida did to Peyton Manning. He doesn't have to play for at least 3 years anyway. Good value pick with a possibility of getting the same winning attitude as Brees gives us. If he stinks I don't think anyone will cry about losing a 6th rounder on him

Rd 7 Edward Williams WR Lane University at 6'3" and quick who knows what we'll get out of him besides someone to carry Colston's pads at TC

Stop with the dallas trade!!!!

it isn't going to happen

besides JJ isn't stupid enough to get rid of 2 first round picks for a 10

--Randall Gay CB, he isn't the answer, but he is better than anyone else we have and he's cheap. I'll take 2nd tier CB that isn't going to break the bank. The fact that he went to LSU is semantics I'd rather would like to point out his post season/SB experience

Well doesn't that sound familiar. He even comes from a zone system and everything.

And yeah, Dallas has no reason to trade to 10 for with us. If McFadden makes it outa the top 5 they'll go get him then. They aren't gonna wait until our pick and then say lets go get him.

i don't think Dallas Will Trade either. We should stick it out at 10 and just hope the bengals for some reason don't take Ellis (i am assuming that the prior teams have greater needs than DT and that Dorsey will be chosen over him)

I'd love to see us pick up McKelvin and Connor. I might shy towards Mayo in the 2nd though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom