COme on all you haters give it up for Devery Henderson (1 Viewer)

colston is already our #1 WR. henderson has been outplaying joe horn so far this season. the smart move would be to lock up our good young receiving corp.

Woahh...I know hes had 2 good games in a row for the first time ever...but lets not go overboard.

Joe is still Joe and has been doing great this year. Remember, with Colston out Joe is the one drawing the double coverage.

Hum!

I sorry but I disagree with you 100%.

Horn only has another 2 years at the most starting. He is not the same receiver due to age is catching up to him. I believe Colston will be the number 1 receiver followed by Henderson as the number 2 guy.
Why does everyone always wanting to trade away quality dept and roll the dice on another draft pick. Dept wins in the NFL today when injuries occur on the field to your starters and QUALITY dept backs them up.

I agree, Horn, followed by Colston, and then Henderson. Colston has the surest hands I have seen in a receiver in a long time. He will be another Jerry Rice one day! Go Saints!

DH played very well, very happy.

Not to take anything away from him (he played very well), but I think with Payton's O and Brees, you can plug any receiver in and he will do well, assuming he can run and catch. We have pugged in Copper, Moore, and DH and they have all done well.

With the way Devery has been playing lately it looks like he can be a go-to guy for us at the wide receiver position. This is very surprising considering what we heard in training camp about him not being able to catch anything and him being on the verge of being cut. He has stepped up with the injuries to Joe Horn and Marques Colston and we have not missed a beat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom