Come up with a new slogan for kennabra aka Kenner (2 Viewers)

I don't know anything about Kenner, but I rate this thread 5 squares.

Kenna, meet me at the ice skatin rink next to the Sunbasket

...Dang, Bra- That is OLD SCHOOL... How do you remember that if you're only 26? I'm 32 and I thought the skating rink and Sunbasket were gone by the time I was 7 or 8... BTW, do you remeber Boo-Ray's Seafood on Williams?? Anyone???

I grew up in Kenner, lived in Driftwood, went to Bonnabel, and remember Sunbasket and the ice skating rink. My first job ever was at Don Carter's!

This thread is great :9:

...Dang, Bra- That is OLD SCHOOL... How do you remember that if you're only 26? I'm 32 and I thought the skating rink and Sunbasket were gone by the time I was 7 or 8... BTW, do you remeber Boo-Ray's Seafood on Williams?? Anyone???

I remember going to Sunbasket when I was really young. They would always give you a free cookie. I don't remember Boo-Ray's. Anyone remember Sunny's sno-ball stand?

I grew up in Kenner, lived in Driftwood, went to Bonnabel, and remember Sunbasket and the ice skating rink. My first job ever was at Don Carter's!

This thread is great :9:

LOL! I had a birthday at Don Carter's. My uncle lived in Driftwood right next to Galatas.

yeah, you knew i had to be from kenna to know about Godfather's pizza and the Old English Kenna hat.

And Sunbasket, that is old school Kenna.

I used to live on East Loyola (back in the 70's, yeah I know I am old) and I remember walking all the way to the lake from Sunset. No houses in the way. We also used to play in the fields of the dairy farm that seperated East and West Loyola. Can't do that these days. Any of you go to Greenlawn Terrace?

My uncle lived in Driftwood right next to Galatas.

i grew up in driftwood right across the street from galatas...prolly know your uncle or at least my parents do

sunbasket, sunny's, the ice skate rink, godfather's....i remember those

kenna, more police than any city would ever need

kenna, when the police come, someone is going to jail for no reason

i grew up on delaware ave, directly behind greenlawn gym, spent many a pennies and other change at Sunny's. Bubble gum snowball wit condensed milk, oh yeaheaheah. Don Carter's was always lame to me, too many wanna be gangsters. How bout Music Factory though? Remember that place?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom