Comeback complete (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Amazing game. This team has "it."

On a day when nothing went our way in the 1st half (including mysterious replay malfunctions that cost us) we went down 24-3.

To end up winning this by double digits is a testament to how good this team really is. You'll have games like this. We proved we can weather it.

As far as victories go. Heart and all that added in. THIS IS THE SINGLE BEST VICTORY IN THE HISTORY OF THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS.

I've never felt this good about this team.

6-0 Baby!

Horrible first half for us, a lot of mistakes, turnovers but WOW what an amazing turn around in the second half. This team definitely has "it"

Great comeback by a great team - very satisfying win!!!

Everyone who naysays this team from now on can just ...... (you fill in the blank, I don't want to get banned from my favorite site) :)

All I can say is that under previous coaches (no names named), we never really made effective half time adjustments when we got off to a bad start. Even Payton had struggled a bit in that area at first. This game shows that we're in the hands of tactical masterminds in coach Payton and G. Williams.

We learned a lot about our team today. Those guys have a lot of fight in them and you have to give them a thumbs up for not giving up. Every game will not go your way, how you respond defines your team. Big win and great learning experience for our team today. It'll pay dividends later in the season.
WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom