Comic Book Talk (1 Viewer)

You know DC won't let this remain in continuity right...? It's probably a dream, much like that wedding we were supposed to get. Lol

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzUvOTY2L2kwMi9CYXRjYXQuanBn

Should be easy enough to wipe that clean with 5G.

Last week I made the final purchases for my Captain America volume 1 collection.

Yesterday the last issue arrived. #171 (1974). I opened the package to see a Chinese reprint from 2012.

Last week I made the final purchases for my Captain America volume 1 collection.

Yesterday the last issue arrived. #171 (1974). I opened the package to see a Chinese reprint from 2012.

Oh wow. I would be P'Oed. How much that hit you for?

And then some. All the things we hate most will likely come back.
It's messed up to say, but there's a small part of me that can't wait to see how bad they screw things up.

It's messed up to say, but there's a small part of me that can't wait to see how bad they screw things up.
I've been slowly pulling away from the Big 2 outside of Batman and ASM. These days, I've been ordering more from the likes of Boom, Titan, Image, and the like.

I've been slowly pulling away from the Big 2 outside of Batman and ASM. These days, I've been ordering more from the likes of Boom, Titan, Image, and the like.
I'm doing my Marvel reading mostly through digital codes that I purchase for cheap. For now, I'm sticking with my usual DC stuff (Superman, Action Comics, Flash), but once this 5G comes along, I'll be out. I do need to read Undiscovered Country from Image. I have the first 2 or 3 issues sitting in my pile. Maybe I'll get to those this weekend. I was reading the newest Transformers series from IDW, but after 16 issues, I think I've lost interest.

I'm doing my Marvel reading mostly through digital codes that I purchase for cheap. For now, I'm sticking with my usual DC stuff (Superman, Action Comics, Flash), but once this 5G comes along, I'll be out. I do need to read Undiscovered Country from Image. I have the first 2 or 3 issues sitting in my pile. Maybe I'll get to those this weekend. I was reading the newest Transformers series from IDW, but after 16 issues, I think I've lost interest.

Undiscovered Country is not that great in my opinion. I've read the first three issues but don't plan on getting the others. I was hoping Soule would wash out the lameness that is Scott Snyder. I was wrong.

Undiscovered Country is not that great in my opinion. I've read the first three issues but don't plan on getting the others. I was hoping Soule would wash out the lameness that is Scott Snyder. I was wrong.
That's disappointing news. Ah well, leaves more money for me to spend on football and basketball cards. :)

I'm down to two X-Books, X-Men and Marauders. Marauders is in its last thread. I am interested in the re-release of God Loves, Man Kills that's going to include extra content however.

I'm down to two X-Books, X-Men and Marauders. Marauders is in its last thread. I am interested in the re-release of God Loves, Man Kills that's going to include extra content however.
You plan on reading the new Wolverine? I've got it downloaded, but hadn't read it yet.

My prayers have been answered. Thank you, sweet baby Jesus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom