Comic Book Talk (3 Viewers)

Do NOT put that mutha forker on Batman!!!

Honestly, I don't know what you do with him at this point. He's got nothing left in the tank and I think we're past the point of his name value being any real benefit.

Honestly, I don't know what you do with him at this point. He's got nothing left in the tank and I think we're past the point of his name value being any real benefit.

Yeah. Put him out to pasture. He's done. Maybe Lee sees what DiDio didn't.

You guys know me and know that I am a huge Batman fan. Denny O'Neil is one of the reasons why. As a Batman fan, this loss hurts me more than Stan Lee's. I was hoping to meet him this year at a con before everything got cancelled. It sucks I won't get a chance to meet one of the icons now. This stings a lot.

RIP Denny

You guys know me and know that I am a huge Batman fan. Denny O'Neil is one of the reasons why. As a Batman fan, this loss hurts me more than Stan Lee's. I was hoping to meet him this year at a con before everything got cancelled. It sucks I won't get a chance to meet one of the icons now. This stings a lot.

RIP Denny

Ouch, man. This one really stings.

Yeah, this one is terrible. I've said before that even to this day if someone were to ask me to picture Batman (both visually and as a character) it would be the Dennis O'Neil/Neal Adam's version.

Yeah, this one is terrible. I've said before that even to this day if someone were to ask me to picture Batman (both visually and as a character) it would be the Dennis O'Neil/Neal Adam's version.

Yep (although Aparo is my favorite Batman artist).

I met Jim Starlin a few years ago and asked him about his time working on Batman. Denny was group editor at the time. I had some great laughs with him. He said he thought Denny was insane with his thought processes. Scripts he submitted were published out of order, returned multiple times, etc. In the end, they were all the right decisions.

O'Neil's last written work is coming out this week in the Green Lantern special, drawn by Mike Grell. It was a decent, touching read.

This is a decent read highlighting some things we already touched on, but adds another nugget to it. Not sure how Peter David has become such an expert on the distribution market. Lol

I know this is a bit off topic, but Peter David might be my favorite comics writer.

Dude writes everything in and out of comics. I've been collecting his entire She-Hulk run as of late.

Dude writes everything in and out of comics. I've been collecting his entire She-Hulk run as of late.
Same dude who wrote Star Trek novels back in the day?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom