Coming off a loss... (1 Viewer)

I agree. One thing that bothered me about the loss it it looked like the old Saints under Has.
A lot of stupid penalties, lots of turn overs, and nothing seeming to go right for us. I have been very happy and surprised this season with the disipline that the coach has instilled in this team, and that is why we are 5-2.
Will we bounce back, sure we will. We the Saints play better, and more disiplined football, you bet.
It was the taste left in our mouth after the game that tasted like the pre-Payton era.

The fact that it was OUR mistakes that beat us actually makes me feel a little better. Had the Ravens dominated while we were playing our best....well, that's pretty much saying the seasons over, but since it was while we were playing our worst it still gives me hope that we can match up to ANY team.

It just bothers me because it was a home game and we have A LOT of tough road games ahead of us.

The hardest thing to do in football is to play with the same intensity game in and game out. The Ravens played with a lot of intensity, but we came out flat. We have a very good football team and now every team knows it. Great teams find the magic formula to bring it strong every game. I'm eager to see what we're made out of.

Geaux Saints and bring the heat.

The penalties are on the rise. The type of penalties aren't as bad as the Haz years, but the numbers are rising. The turnovers were mostly our own fault. I'm sure those are being addressed as we speak. Being IN Tampa this weekend can be a nice measurement of the adjustments recognized and implemented.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom