Coming Out: Who Else Has A Man Crush On Vilma? (1 Viewer)

If you remember back to that pre season Tennessee game 2 years ago:

Reggie broke that 44 yard reverse field run?

I had the biggest man crush ever. I clapped and giggled everytime I saw him juke someone out of his shoes.

Then meh after last year he's kind of just not my type anymore, maybe he'll attract me again.

If you remember back to that pre season Tennessee game 2 years ago:

Reggie broke that 44 yard reverse field run?

I had the biggest man crush ever. I clapped and giggled everytime I saw him juke someone out of his shoes.

Then meh after last year he's kind of just not my type anymore, maybe he'll attract me again.

Ah... You fell out of love. :shakeshead:

Hester for me

Hester.gif

While Hester is awesome, if it wasn't for the outstanding Special Teams play, he wouldn't have half of those returns.

I was watching a segment on him during I think the Fox pregame. He's a Payton type of guy, from what I could gather from his daily business and philosophy.

It's sort of like that girl that you always had a thing for getting a divorce from that one dude that seemed nice enough, and what do you know after all these years, she had a thing for YOU, too, and now y'all are both older and wiser and let's just take it one day at a time, but I have a good feeling about this.

I'm not sure how the whole bum knee thing plays into it. Maybe that's like a kid from the first marriage or something. Or, hell, maybe that old flame chick from the story had the exact same knee ailment. Irony check?

We’re (trying to improve) to the point we’re winning games, we’re winning <B>divisions</B>, we’re getting to the playoffs and winning Super Bowls.

The man is so motivated, he doesn't want to just win the NFC South, he wants to win our teams' divisions as well. I like it. :)

I have one on Colston

I met colston one time and I am so embarrased,I just kind of froze up did the hand shake and got his autograph... but in my mind I wanted to do or say more instead I looked like a nervous idiot. Oh well. At least I met a Future HOF.

Is that Bullocks failing to give support on top? I don't blame Craft on that play because he was step for step with Hester, good job. Wow, Did you see Usama Young on the nickel blitz, nice move bro. It looks like a cardboard dummy could of blocked you.

Having trouble finding a Bears Forum? bearsfanforever? Or just nothing better to do with your life than torture Saint fans?

step for step too bad he completly wiffed. josh b. came running over to save a touchdown:covri: but devan is too fast for most of the leauge.

Vilma, Brees, Colston, Evans, & Brown. All just flat-out studs.

My name is Mr. Blue Sky-- and I am a Vilmasexual.

Probably 80 to 90 percent of the people in the Superdome on a given Sunday is guy.

These guys are watching are other guys running around in tight shorts, gettin' all sweaty, rough-housing and such. Almost could call it Brokeback Superdome.

That said, I can relinquish my role as office metrosexual and proudly announce I am now.....a Vilmasexual.

Although I am partial to being a Mckenzie Man (to the tune of Obama Girl).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom