Coming Out: Who Else Has A Man Crush On Vilma? (1 Viewer)

Jeremy

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I've tried to avoid it, but gosh darnit, I have to admit that these comments put me over the top:

“Improving the defense sounds good, but we’re not just trying to improve,” Vilma said. “We’re trying to improve to where we win games. It doesn’t matter how well you improve if you’re not winning games. … We’re (trying to improve) to the point we’re winning games, we’re winning divisions, we’re getting to the playoffs and winning Super Bowls.

“We’ve got to win with the defense. So that’s what we’re going to do.”

Marching orders - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

When was the last time we heard this from a defensive player? No more of "we're going to work hard and it will come together" from the team. I think we got ourselves a player folks!!

Now how to tell the wife I want another jersey?

I think we have alot of guys who understand that in order to be a great player you have to make your team mates better. It's not just about what you do on the field. it's about how you impact the team as a whole.

Vilma, Brees, Colston, Patten, Moore, Deuce, Reggie, Fujita, Harper, Mckenzie....The list goes on....These are all unselfish players who are driven by winning, not by numbers.

No man crushes allowed until they have played at least one game in the Black and Gold

I have to say, living in the midst of Jets/Giants country, I am going to love wearing #51 to the sports bar every Sunday to remind Jets fans of what they gave away.

I had a man-crush on him when he came out of Miami. I threw things when the Jets drafted him ahead of us because I know we'd have taken him if he'd been there when we picked. I couldn't be happier with this pick-up and I don't remember the last time I felt that way about a Saints linebacker.

yeah, I'm in brooklyn, i think I will wait until everything looks good with Vilma before i flaunt it around town though...
As long as his knee is fine, I am not worried about him at all. He was really good with the Jets. In any case, he'll be better than our MLB last year.

As long as his knee is fine, I am not worried about him at all. He was really good with the Jets. In any case, he'll be better than our MLB last year.

He was good with the Jets and now he's back in the system he is comfortable with. He will make our defense so much better. I can't wait to see him on the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom