Coming to America 2 (1 Viewer)

“Coming 2 America,” the sequel to the 1988 Eddie Murphy comedy, has landed on a date to come to audiences. The film which reunites Murphy and Arsenio Hall will debut on Amazon Prime Video on March 5, 2021, Amazon Studios said Friday..........

My Prime is ready. Let's go!

Will it be as good as the original? of course not, That would be impossible. I will still watch it. I have no doubt it will be very good.

Me and my wife have a debate all the time. Best quote-able movie of all time?
I always say Coming to America. I feel like i quote that movie on a daily basis, in every day life. She says Billy Madison. Although very quote-able, not even close...

Will it be as good as the original? of course not, That would be impossible. I will still watch it. I have no doubt it will be very good.

Me and my wife have a debate all the time. Best quote-able movie of all time?
I always say Coming to America. I feel like i quote that movie on a daily basis, in every day life. She says Billy Madison. Although very quote-able, not even close...

Yeah, Coming to America is probably up there for most quotable of all time. I still laugh just thinking about the scenes in the movie. I haven't seen in 10 years or so. About time for a rewatch, heh.

One of the worst Eddie Murphy movies made! It was dumb! REALLY DUMB. I think Eddie just did it to be in a movie with his bud, Arsenio, who is NOT an actor!

On second thought. It was and is one the WORST movies ever made, not just a bad Eddie Murphy movie.
What?

i think i am down with this just because Wesley Snipes is in it

Eddie and Arsenio are looking like they've aged well. James Earl Jones doesn't seem to have that Darth Vader power left in his voice. Maybe it was just that scene, though. Definitely will give this a watch.

Eddie and Arsenio are looking like they've aged well. James Earl Jones doesn't seem to have that Darth Vader power left in his voice. Maybe it was just that scene, though. Definitely will give this a watch.

I mean he is 89 years old having any voice left is impressive.

Huge Eddie Murphy fan. I'm sure they'll have more memorable quotes in the 2nd one.

BTW Tom Cruise TOP GUN 2 is supposed to be released some time in 2021 as well.

"This is beautiful. What is that? Velvet ? :ROFLMAO:" … cracks me up every time.

I had no idea that older Jewish gentleman was played by Eddie as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom