Coming up on sportscenter... (1 Viewer)

you do realize they say this stuff just to get people to watch?

ANd controversey makes ratings too... Last week... Watch out for the Saints and this week.. Why they won;t make it...

Any talk is good.. I wonder what they will say next week.. good thing I am not employed by espn... Cause I could talk nothing other than Saints.. Too bad they get paid to talk about everyone else...

Joe

I'll say it again.....

We're 2-1 during the 5 game losing streak that ESPN expert John Clayton said we would go on.

Everyone in our division has a brutal schedule, so what? Blah blah blah.
We will prove them ALL wrong! Bwaaahahaha!!!!!!!!11!

Pittsburgh and Cincy can win games. They just hit a skid. I would hate to have them have a coming out party on us. But I don't think Payton would allow that. The game against the Steelers is the one that worries me the most. But our defense has to step up. Deuce is going to have to get some tough yards so our offensive line has to lower their butts and drive them off the line. It is going to be tough. Hope Karney is healthy because we are going to need him. Reggie has to hit the hole and then make people miss. Yeah we are 6-2 and we need to improve to make a dent in the playoffs. No one and done for this team. I think we have something special and we need to take advantage of it.:lit-journal-18392:

I actually like ESPN, FOX and other sports experts throwing us under the bus everytime the actual games approach and after we Somehow prove them wrong They are on our Bandwagon from Mon-Thursday, Friday comes and they Find a New Bus to throw us under.

Look guys, until we Consistantly go to the Playoffs, or even win a Superbowl or 2 we'll never be predicted to win out in any given year with these guys, we have to earn respect and so far this team has lost the faith of guys that use to actually have a Heart for the Saints.

Our schedule is ok. I think we will need just three or four more wins to get into the playoffs. Not that I think we will only get 3 or 4 wins, I think we have a good chance to get 5 or 6.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom