Coming up on sportscenter... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
why the 6-2 SAINTS will not make the playoffs?

did anyone else see this

i'm watching that to, man just a couple night s ago they were saying how surprising the saints are and might make a run for the superbowl:dunno: weird how things can turn around so fast i cant wait to see why we wont:cussing:

joey porter is a *****

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't panic, just cause they said it don't make it fact, did they say we would be 6-2 after 8 games? Exactly!

becasue of are schedule...which i must say is VERY BRUTAL

wow, of all the teams with winning records, they pick the Saints to miss out, citing tough games against (2-6) Pitt and (4-4) Cincinnatti. Losers.

dont they know by now we play our best agasint winning teams:_rofl:

That's it?! Because of our schedule? The same schedule that said we couldnt be 6-2? At this point?

Last edited:
wow, of all the teams with winning records, they pick the Saints to miss out, citing tough games against (2-6) Pitt and (4-4) Cincinnatti. Losers.

so after these nxt two weeks ..what will they say....let me guess

emotion gave saints the win over atlanta in week 3...this time its in the georgia dome with the red hot falcons....no way the saints pull this one out

That's it?! Because of our schedule? The same acefile that said we couldnt be 6-2? At this point?

Let'em keep coming with their predictions - Same things they said about the Pats a few years ago.:chickend:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom