Commercials that make you wanna puke (1 Viewer)

The one for toenail fungus with the little cartoon monster lifting up a toenail. I could do without seeing that one.

The ones the drug companies spend millions on. Let the doctors do the prescribing.

The one for toenail fungus with the little cartoon monster lifting up a toenail. I could do without seeing that one.

don't forget the Mucus guys... that's just nassy

On Sirius, every other commercial is for Evercleanse.

"did you know that every person has 10-15 pounds of waste stuck to their colon walls like spackle or paste?"

Ugh

Not sure if this is just a local commercial or not but the one where they say: I got my Title back with Titlemax.

This thread proved advertising and jingles work.

Ok, my all time hatred lends itself to the Mr.Gatti's commercials on the radio. I still refuse to order from them b/c of that song. Never the less I still know their phone number. Dammit.

This thread proved advertising and jingles work.

Ok, my all time hatred lends itself to the Mr.Gatti's commercials on the radio. I still refuse to order from them b/c of that song. Never the less I still know their phone number. Dammit.

Rosenberg's - 1825 Tulane.

enzyte1.jpg

Any of the latest Popeyes commercials. It's obvious they are trying to drum the New Orleans out of the brand. The latest one with the obnoxious black girl doing valley girl speak and dumb white girl with bug eyes is worse than nails on a chalkboard.

With this kind of advertising, Popeyes will be dead outside of NOLA in two years.

On radio the jewelry commercial with the man and woman yats. "Give huh uh die-mun dat she'll treshur fuhevah". Doesn't make me want to buy from them, it does however make me want to take a baseball bat to their face.

This, however is a very effective commercial...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/69ujLvxLi0M&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/69ujLvxLi0M&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I think I am starting to find most commercials annoy me anymore but NOTHING gets to me worse then sitting down to watch TV before/after eating dinner and commercials for yeast infection creams/ treatments come on ewwwwwwwwww :ipuker:

:plus-un2: 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom