Commercials that make you wanna puke (1 Viewer)

Vermont bear

What adult woman would want this item? Guys, please don't fall for this commercial, unless you're dating a woman with boderline personality disorder. I love the way they use those stripper-types in this commercial. Like a teddy bear will help you get a stripper. :ipuker:

Shuuuuucks Who can do better than that?

I wouldn't ever buy a vehicle from there with fear that I would punch that dude in the face out of reflex.

Don't get mad because all women love JAREDs!!!!

Not all women do. I think Jareds is nothing more than an over priced over advertized over hyped store. I like the more simple things and to be quite honest I like all the fun inexpensive costume jewelry better. Give me a simple FDL ring for 20 bucks ANYYDAY over a 5000 dollar diamond that looks like every other typical diamond ring.

and yes the OMG He went to Jared commercials make me sick in the worst way. It basically sends a message of she will love even more IF you go to Jared to spend wayyyyyyyyy too much on a heavily marked up diamond. Gimme a break that really does make me wanna puke.

The anti-smoking commercial with the 2 dudes and the cartoon characters singing about some "magical amount" is the lamest, gheyest commercial I have ever seen. Every time it comes on I feel embarrassed to be a part of the human race.

Someone please give me some steps on how to do this!

I don't want to have others put up my favorite YouTube clips!

GO MEAT!

Looks like Kevin James makes an appearance in this one (when he was less portly)....

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HETAnq5s58g&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>

That isn't Kevin James in the commercial. Those Hillshire Farms commercials are only a few years old, and Kevin James has been a very fat man for a long time now. It's not him.

Can someone tell me why that KFC commercial makes me want to puke...You were in a real live band? :ipuker:

I have to add one here that is NASTY IMHO. The planters cashews commercial where that fugly unibrow woma is making all the guys fall over for her and it shows her rubbing cashews on as if it was perfume makes me gag everytime i see this commercial and I can NOT bring myself to eat cashews now because this nasty commercial comes to mind. :ipuker: :ipuker: :ipuker: :ipuker: :ipuker: :ipuker: :ipuker:

Thread Winner:

Nothing like watching someone use a cheese grader on their foot and then they show how it's all caught in the special catch-basin. I'm so glad they showed me the shredded foot skin!

ped-egg_uses.jpg

http://www.pedegg.com/?directLoad&uid=F0347D99FFE241304A46DA6E3B75194F

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom