Commercials that make you wanna puke (1 Viewer)

Freeeeeee Credik Ree port DOT com needs to just go away or I'm going to find who's responsible and go Slingblade on them.

Aw dude no that's the OLD one. Somehow they have managed to find an even MORE irritating conduit for their rip-off, Not Free service.

Now it is a college-age dude and his goober friends, cast in wacky slapstick scenarios with which Joe Average Consumer is sure to relate.

www.annualcreditreport.com is where you go to get your REAL free credit report from all three agencies. Once a year. It's the law.

Last edited:
Aw dude no that's the OLD one. Somehow they have managed to find an even MORE irritating conduit for their rip-off, Not Free service.

cheezus, there's a new one I haven't seen yet AND their product isn't even free in the first place?!? Seriously, I am like two or three free credit report dot com commercials away from turning into a mumbling, shuffling, blade-wielding psychopath.

cheezus, there's a new one I haven't seen yet AND their product isn't even free in the first place?!? Seriously, I am like two or three free credit report dot com commercials away from turning into a mumbling, shuffling, blade-wielding psychopath.

"f-r-e-e That spells free, vivisection dot com bay-bee..."

They are selling credit-monitoring service. Arguably ineffective, since by the time fraud hits your report it's kind of late.

And they are selling it to otherwise savvy people who don't understand enough about the FACT Act to know everyone is entitled to the free credit report, without having to listen to some bonehead in a pirate suit.

Last edited:
"f-r-e-e That spells free, vivisection dot com bay-bee..."

They are selling credit-monitoring service. Arguably ineffective, since by the time fraud hits your report it's kind of late.

And they are selling it to otherwise savvy people who don't understand enough about the FACT Act to know everyone is entitled to the free credit report, without having to listen to some bonehead in a pirate suit.

On RIGHT NOW.

Also, there's a Winn Dixie commercial that is played in the Dome and on tv with a blond chick singing "It's getting better all the time, getting better everyday." If you've attended a home game the past 2 seasons you've doubtlessly been subjected to it.

They play this LOUDLY at the Dome and it just grinds my gears. Awful.

The McDonald's radio commercials that blatantly rip off the Simpsons and Billy Madison make me genuinely enraged

any superbowl commercial since 1984.

i cannot believe people watch it for the ad's

oh joy. i think this is by far the most satanic, vile, disgusting, thing put together since the nazi party.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PH9qAGPULk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PH9qAGPULk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Oh yeah, I'd also like to add the Starburst Little Lad commercials. I won't add the video, as I am sure there's some rule on SR.com about cruel and unusual punishment. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom