Communist Che Guevara Flags hang in Obamas volunteers campaign office in Houston!! (1 Viewer)

THAJCODE's gotten awful quiet since bumping these old threads...I feel an ancient Greeni post incoming from the depths of the archives :covermyeyes:

>>What a bunch of garbage. (my 2 cents)

Since you quoted both HouDat and myself in your quote, I can't really speak for him. Although I can tell you that I actually respect his point of view which often is right of center. Without going into specific detail, I'll just dismiss your reply as another in a long list of hate-mongers who really doesn't offer a whole lot to the forum in the way of discussion. Your hand is called and without going into specifics, you can apply your comment to every post of a political nature you've ever offered right here on the EE board.

In terms you may well be able to comprehend, it's not like I'm trying to ***** slap you here. You do a good enough job of that on your own. :17:

TPS

I voted for Nader in '04 and I very well may vote for him again. Do you really think people vote for Nader just to "protest"? I personally voted for Nader because he is the single candidate that I actually see eye to eye with on most of the issues. He actually has a set of balls, and has done more for consumer's rights and to fight the ever-growing culture of corporate greed in this country than anyone else you can think of. He's incredibly honest, hardworking, intelligent, and passionate.

Seriously, you voted for Badnarik and Perot and you're gonna hate on NADER?!?!? :covri:

Yes. I am.

Because it's justified. :9:

Inauguration January 20, 2009..........

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/abqAwKLpeqs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/abqAwKLpeqs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom