Community (1 Viewer)

What a season finale! I'm definitely envious of Jeff Winger. To have your choice between Annie and Britta? Very nice.

HI8Sr.jpg

From what I've heard, that rant was written by.... Donald Glover (Troy from Community)

That speech was frakkin' awesome! I was in crying with laughter for about 10 mins.

Tonight's Halloween episode was riiiiiiight there with "Modern Warfare". ABBA playing over the events of the party AND a Human Centipede reference?!? Pure win.

I can't believe this show isn't more popular than it is. The writing is outstanding.

Tonight's Halloween episode was riiiiiiight there with "Modern Warfare". ABBA playing over the events of the party AND a Human Centipede reference?!? Pure win.

"I know it's a long shot, but did anyone turn off the dean's playlist?"

Had to bump this thread. Didn't see another one for the show.

Only recently got into the show and Love it! Looking forward to Season 3. I liked the two-part finale.

Solid outing, but not was good as they've done. Best episodes, in this order are:

1. Paintball 1
2. Dungeons and Dragons
3. Trampoline
4. Halloween Zombie

Solid outing, but not was good as they've done. Best episodes, in this order are:

1. Paintball 1
2. Dungeons and Dragons
3. Trampoline
4. Halloween Zombie

Swap Abed's XMas for Trampoline (which goes to #5) and you have mine. The fake clip show was great too.

"Father!"

Attachments

• trampoline.jpg
    trampoline.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 133
The fake clip show was just perfect. They actually had me thinking for a minute that it really was going to be a clip so, and I was sooooo disappointed. I feel ashamed that I underestimated them so badly.

NBC being NBC has taken Community off the schedule due to ratings. Utterly unsurprised. If you believe petitions work, here ya go. You can also go to NBC's "contact us" portion of their website, pick Community and let loose. So depressing.
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS AMERICA!!!!!!!
Save Community! - Petition

NBC being NBC has taken Community off the schedule due to ratings. Utterly unsurprised. If you believe petitions work, here ya go. You can also go to NBC's "contact us" portion of their website, pick Community and let loose. So depressing.
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS AMERICA!!!!!!!
Save Community! - Petition

I hear 2 1/5 men and that show about the fat people and that show about the two girls working in a diner are all going strong. Just watch all those.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom