Community (1 Viewer)

I laugh more while doing work while my wife watches Wizards of Waverly Place than I did trying to watch a full episode of Whitney (I couldnt).

I think the network is screwing the pooch on this, but that wouldn't be a first.

I think they will take it off the air early, but bring it back, as they have to finish the season. They did the same thing with that Paul Reiser show last season, and with a few other shows in the past.

Community is $, how its ratings are so low is surprising to me.

Let's not forget the giant ball of hilarity that is Whitney

It's hard to describe how bad that show is........you can see that the network had a half an hour hole in their lineup and said in a meeting "We need a sitcom. Who do you have in mind?". Someone pipes up "Well there's this one female comic from somewhere on the east coast. I think she's obnoxious but apparently some find her funny". Exec "Great here's the setup - she's a diva with a henpecked boyfriend and some girlfriends. Get on it". Someone else "Isn't that a little formulaic?". Exec "You're fired".

Very depressing news. I really think this is the most innovative, well written comedy going right now. I guess Parks would be my close second, but it's still not as imaginative as community.

I wonder when the networks will realize that the Nielsen ratings system is a bit outdated. It's the only explanation I have to why CBS is so successful. 90% of my friends and I's TV watching is done via DVR or online.

I wonder when the networks will realize that the Nielsen ratings system is a bit outdated. It's the only explanation I have to why CBS is so successful. 90% of my friends and I's TV watching is done via DVR or online.

When advertisers quit paying based on them.

Community is brilliant. It's sheer genius. I can't believe it's being axed.

As a side note, I used to watch 2 1/2 Men before Sheen's Tiger's Blood, Warlock Meltdown and I enjoyed it. I watched about 1/2 an episode with Kutcher and it was completely unfunny. I was shocked. Seriously, it was just flat out terrible.

I rank Community as the second best comedy of TV right now behind Park & Rec! It has been hit or miss this season but the multiple storyline episode earlier this season was perhaps one the best single sitcom episodes I have ever seen!

I just started watching it this year and really love it. It's too smart for its own good.

For all of you crying about community, stop worrying. Here's NBC's replacement. NBC Orders

one of the funniest moments i remember in community was chevy chase trying to get troy to sneeze like a man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom