Company Burger or Pizza Delicious... (1 Viewer)

i just don't see the point

i like a burger to be a burger and a pizza to be a pizza

Deano's in Lafayette has a pizza burger on the menu. It's disgusting.

Pizza is delicious. Burgers are delicious. Pizza burgers are repulsive.

I don't get the thrill with Company Burger....

I don't get the thrill with Company Burger....

In life there are things that are truly subjective. And then there are things that ought to be recognized for their objective goodness. If you do not 'get' Company Burger, then rest assured, the deficiency is within yourself. Just as the man who fails to 'get' transcendent art suffers for lack of edification, the man who fails to enjoy Company Burger is truly the lesser man. I pity your soul and hope that one day the generosity of grace can assist you in the recognition of timeless beauty.

Last edited:
In life there are things that are truly subjective. And then there are things that ought to be recognized for their objective goodness. If you do not 'get' Company Burger, then rest assured, the deficiency is within yourself. Just as the man who fails to 'get' transcendent art suffers for lack of edification, the man who fails to enjoy Company Burger is truly the lesser man. I pity your soul and hope that one day the generosity of grace can assist you in the recognition of timeless beauty.

You'd prefer a Francis Bacon Burger?

You've got your chocolate on my peanut butter...

chocolate and peanut butter are two singular items that combine to make one awesome thing

a burger is already a combination of awesome singular things, as is a pizza...combining them just creates a mess...

Ever sense you introduced me to Company Burger I can't make a trip home without going there. It's simply outstanding.

try working two blocks from it :covri:

That's tough. It's bad enough that I have to pass by the downtown location every day. I have found one weakness on their menu though. I have to say the fries are not great. They used to be. But I feel like they've taken a step back in consistency during the last year. No worries. The tots are awesome and if I don't have anywhere to be the next morning, the onion rings!!!

This must be considered the post of the month..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom