Company President Slaps Toddler in the Face on a Plane and Tells his Mother to 'Shut that n****r baby up'" (1 Viewer)

Scum. Complete scum.

Slapping a baby = scum.

Racist = scum.

Dude deserves a lot more than a year in prison.

Oh, come on. Let the free market handle it and keep away from my freedom. If some kid is screaming and hollering then it's free speech to tell the mom to shut it up and if she can't discipline then why not let the person who paid for the seat being devalued to exercise his own form of discipline?

If you can't keep your mouthy brat quiet on the airport so I can enjoy my seat in peace and quiet then you should charter private.

The guy should sue for mental anguish over the abuse he suffered from that kid and how is it racist to call a kid a name?
:mwink:

Oh, come on. Let the free market handle it and keep away from my freedom. If some kid is screaming and hollering then it's free speech to tell the mom to shut it up and if she can't discipline then why not let the person who paid for the seat being devalued to exercise his own form of discipline?

If you can't keep your mouthy brat quiet on the airport so I can enjoy my seat in peace and quiet then you should charter private.

The guy should sue for mental anguish over the abuse he suffered from that kid and how is it racist to call a kid a name?

14969561557396605354.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

If some dude slapped my daughter like that, they'd have to use a crowbar to get my hands from around his throat.

If some guy slapped my kid in the face, I am the one who would be spending a year in prison. Because that old joker would have left that plane with a broken hip..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

If some guy slapped my kid in the face, I am the one who would be spending a year in prison. Because that old joker would have left that plane with a broken hip..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

at 33,000 ft.

If some dude slapped my daughter like that, they'd have to use a crowbar to get my hands from around his throat.

If a dude slapped your 18 month daughter and I was on that plane, you'd have to beat me to him because I'd have beat the hell out of him. I don't care whose daughter it is.

The title of that article would read 'Man tazed, restrained by a dozen passengers and arrested after beating elderly man who slapped his child' had he laid a hand on my kid...

Preach on, my brother.

Joe Rickey was, understandably upset over the fact he had to sit in the back of the plane.

Unless....the front of the plane was a little, uhhh, dark.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom