Compare last years team and this years team (1 Viewer)

jmalon3

One-of-a-Kind
Reaction score
Compare Both years position groups. The only group that may be a little worse than last year is the O-line. Our defense this year is better at every level. They're also deeper than last year. We were 7-9 last year and that could have been 10-6 if not for a few late game collapses by the defense. By comparing the two teams, i can only conclude that we will be better this year. That's my optimistic way of looking at it. I just have to make sure I tell myself this everyday until the season starts. 😎

Compare Both years position groups. The only group that may be a little worse than last year is the O-line. Our defense this year is better at every level. They're also deeper than last year. We were 7-9 last year and that could have been 10-6 if not for a few late game collapses by the defense. By comparing the two teams, i can only conclude that we will be better this year. That's my optimistic way of looking at it. I just have to make sure I tell myself this everyday until the season starts. 😎

One thing people say with a negative connotation is that it's going to be a long season...

But it goes both ways. The biggest thing is we have to at the very least split our first four games. We can build a playoff season off that. Winning that first game would be huge as well, but we'll get to that soon enough.

Our defense is young, but I think we've got a good coaching staff. We'll make mistakes. We'll watch film. And we'll improve.

Honestly our defense is young but still has the potential of being a top 15 this year if they all get on the right page witch they are slowly but surely what worries me is injuries on both sides of the ball also on offense we need a big upgrade on the right side of the ball strief is not cutting it we need pear as our RT because his not cutting it at guard and we need to get the cowboys guard that would be the missing peace to that oline because the left guard gets help by armstead and Unger so that spot will be fine . any thoughts ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom