Comparing Dak to Brees (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Did anyone else read the article, from a Cowboys’ fan site, where they compared Dak to Brees? It was unbelievable. They were stating that his work ethic and community contributions are similar to Brees. Then they used that to justify that he would be as successful as Brees in his career.
Another article stated that the Cowboys have too much talent to not win it all this year and that the Saints may be the only team in the NFC that might stop them. When was the last time the Cowboys won a meaningful game? I can’t recall any since Aikman retired. Yes, they did beat us regular season last year but how did the playoffs go for them?

I don't see it. Dak may have the work ethic, good for him, and Drew's community spirit, good for Dallas, but that is where the comparisons end. I think what separates Drew from most others is his anticipation of where the receiver is going to be. His touch and accuracy is beyond reproach. Dak has better wheels and a stronger arm but give me Drew any day. Not a knock on Dak. If he played on any other team beside Dallas and the South, I would pay more attention to him. He could be a good one. God, can't believe I just typed that.

Did anyone else read the article, from a Cowboys’ fan site, where they compared Dak to Brees? It was unbelievable. They were stating that his work ethic and community contributions are similar to Brees. Then they used that to justify that he would be as successful as Brees in his career.
Another article stated that the Cowboys have too much talent to not win it all this year and that the Saints may be the only team in the NFC that might stop them. When was the last time the Cowboys won a meaningful game? I can’t recall any since Aikman retired. Yes, they did beat us regular season last year but how did the playoffs go for them?
Dallas fans are delusional
/thread

I live in Dallas. Dak has not done anything on the same scale as Brees. Sure, he attends local high school football camps and serves food to the homeless on Christmas (all of the Cowboys do), but outside of this- you don't hear much about Dak doing things such as contributing funds to help lift up a community like DB. That's just wishful thinking on behalf of the Cowboy fans who think Dak is a legit QB. Most of the ones that I know, think he should be replaced.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom