Comparing Dak to Brees (1 Viewer)

You’re just a hater and not giving Cowboy fans enough credit. As much as you may not want to admit it, they also play the same position! /s

I'm not a hater........................it's just an opinion so lighten up Francis!!

Why would I give Cowboys fans any credit when they are one of the most delusional fan bases in the NFL right up there with Falcons fans?

I just think it's silly to compare a kid going into his 4th season to a first ballot HOF player going into his 19th who will probably own every major passing record in the history of the NFL by the time he's done! Those are pretty lofty expectations don't you think?

And why would I not admit that Brees and Prescott both play the same position?

I hope it doesn't get me placed on double secret probation for not admitting to that!!:rolleyes:

Prescott hasn't done anything yet. His rookie year was slightly better than okay but he was definitely a game manager. Let's see what he does in the next three years.

Phallus fans are delusional. They get a distant whiff of the playoffs and suddenly they think that they're Superbowl bound. They suck.

That's like comparing my current Loaded Lexus vs. my 01 Camry.
The Camry is still very efficient, and gets the job done.
However, The HOF Leather Seats of the Lexus, with it's Completion Percentage Sunroof, Super Bowl MVP Captain Chair Arm Rests, Most Passing Yards Sound System, Multiple Pro Bowl Power Seats, AND the Brees Dream Foundation Aluminum Rims, are just a "little bit more", than Dak and the Camry...... LOLOL....

I think that the article was comparing the wrong two quarterbacks.

Drew Brees - Champion

Dak Prescott - Champion

Matt Ryan - Champion

You’re just a hater and not giving Cowboy fans enough credit. As much as you may not want to admit it, they also play the same position! /s

I'm not a hater........................it's just an opinion so lighten up Francis!!

Why would I give Cowboys fans any credit when they are one of the most delusional fan bases in the NFL right up there with Falcons fans?

I just think it's silly to compare a kid going into his 4th season to a first ballot HOF player going into his 19th who will probably own every major passing record in the history of the NFL by the time he's done! Those are pretty lofty expectations don't you think?

I hope it doesn't get me placed on double secret probation for not admitting to that!!:rolleyes:

psssst...

"/s" means "end sarcasm"

I was joking by piggy backing off of your post and saying the only comparison is that they both play in the NFL and are both QB's. That's all.....nothing about their play is alike in any way and there really is no comparison. Of course you would admit that they play the same position, I thought that was why it was so obvious that it was a joke. Also, the /s at the end means sarcasm.

Last edited:
I love to hear about pro stars who give a lot of time to causes helping the less fortunate. That's just real class to me, regardless of whatever uniform colors they wear.

But just because Dak may give a ton of time and energy to the less fortunate does in no way make him as good as Brees on the field.

I was joking by piggy backing off of your post and saying the only comparison is that they both play in the NFL and are both QB's. That's all.....nothing about their play is alike in any way and there really is no comparison. Of course you would admit that play the same position, I thought that was why it was so obvious that it was a joke. Also, the /s at the end means sarcasm.

Apparently I missed the noted sarcasm and for that I truly and humbly apologize.

It's just that anything written by a Cowboys fan can be taken with a HUGE grain of salt because there are very well known for being among the biggest homers since the beginning of homerism!..............:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom