Complain about your job thread.... (1 Viewer)

Yeah I'm lucky. My boss let's me come and go as I need to...as long as the job gets done. He knows I have back issues. Trying to get another surgery this year

Sounds like you got a good gig. I'm happy for you!

It's great when employers and employees can work together, instead of it just being one sided.

Surgery on your back?

Sounds like you got a good gig. I'm happy for you!

It's great when employers and employees can work together, instead of it just being one sided.

Surgery on your back?
Yup. 4th one

My boss loves me....I've saved him $32k on his last 2 workman's comp audits.

The people I work for are horrible. They're slobs, they're very self centered, and extremely ungrateful. I wish I could just quit but that's impossible.
I'm a stay at home dad the last 15 years.

Yup. 4th one

My boss loves me....I've saved him $32k on his last 2 workman's comp audits.

Yeah, hopefully the surgery goes well. Back surgeries are risky, hopefully you have the best surgeon in town.

Sounds like you deserve a raise and a promotion.

I’ll bite. I am going to give you example of what I deal with. Monday morning on my way to my office first thing in the morning I stop by my bosses office. Ask about his weekend. Stop by my buddies office, right next to his, and say hello. He mentions his uncle will be doing his bourbon tour and asked if I needed anything. Before I can comment my boss hollers if we are going to bullshirt during work hours take a break or wait till lunch. He then proceeds to spend close to 3 hours talking to a couple guys about his personal car he is restoring, paint jobs and turbo chargers.

This is constant. He spends more time talking to people about his car, snow mobility and boating etc.

These damn millennials man. Sit down and try to think your way through a problem for 5 minutes can you please???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I’ll bite. I am going to give you example of what I deal with. Monday morning on my way to my office first thing in the morning I stop by my bosses office. Ask about his weekend. Stop by my buddies office, right next to his, and say hello. He mentions his uncle will be doing his bourbon tour and asked if I needed anything. Before I can comment my boss hollers if we are going to bullshirt during work hours take a break or wait till lunch. He then proceeds to spend close to 3 hours talking to a couple guys about his personal car he is restoring, paint jobs and turbo chargers.

This is constant. He spends more time talking to people about his car, snow mobility and boating etc.

Not cool.

Maybe ask your boss how is car restoration is, and get out of work for an hour?!?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom