Complain about your job thread.... (1 Viewer)

I hate it when people ask me to change their rotating Windows lock screen image because they don't like the one that's there. Like I have nothing better to do, such as unlocking that same person's account multiple times a day because they think passwords are interchangeable between applications.

I love it when people call me up to do their job. I'm like "so what you are telling me is that you want me to do your job that you get paid for?" " Are you paying me out of your pocket for this work?" "NO?...well thanks for calling."

I run the office for a roofing and construction company now....no real complaints other than not making as much as when I had my business.

I haven't been attacked by stalkers, don't have to worry about my competition using their position with the state to put me out of business, don't have to deal with the federal government much, and haven't had a parking lot full of cops pointing guns at me.

Not near the stress level I used to have

Is it unreasonable for me to be a little peeved at the fact that we started interviewing a candidate in Sept, made an offer and had it signed and returned in Dec, and the candidate POSSIBLY joins us in April?.... 7 months!!!! It's no fault of the candidate.... By comparison, we had 2nd round interview with another candidate on yesterday and I was told the offer may go out today and he could join within 2-3weeks... Due to the different experience level of these candidates, they follow different treks through our internal processing...

Last edited:
In retail, I hate it when customers say thanks for being open on holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve) like it was my decision

Another one, just because I work at the place it doesn’t mean I know the layout of the entire store and where every item is located

Working with and being surrounded by people I should hate, but actually they are some of the best professional colleagues that I've ever worked with.

I'm an engineer and I understand.
So am I but I'll need to see your logic design plan fully scoped before I can agree.
Also If possible I like to review your raw data and run it by the design committee just to be safe.
;> p

I hate when we don't have something a customer needs something we don't carry and their first question I can tell them who does. I don't work for those other companies nor do I know their inventory.

So am I but I'll need to see your logic design plan fully scoped before I can agree.
Also If possible I like to review your raw data and run it by the design committee just to be safe.
;> p

you forgot to mention that you need it by yesterday

I run the office for a roofing and construction company now....no real complaints other than not making as much as when I had my business.

I haven't been attacked by stalkers, don't have to worry about my competition using their position with the state to put me out of business, don't have to deal with the federal government much, and haven't had a parking lot full of cops pointing guns at me.

Not near the stress level I used to have

need insurance??!?!? ;)

;> p
We work too fast for all of that level of detail and whatnot. Create some 32,000 ft level "requirements" that can be interpreted 15 different ways, and when it doesn't work as expected, the "requirement" was interpreted incorrectly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom