Complete NFL 1st Round Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

Pretty good mock overall, seems realistic.

The one pick I have hard time buying into is Ansah to the Jets. He is just way too raw to be a top ten pick. I see B. Mingo being drafted there, the Saints most likely taking Dion Jordan and Ansah possibly going to the Steelers.

is mingo that good? im up here in psu area. didnt watch lsu much this year.if he is that good as a nt .im all for.NO WAY WE HAVE A BUST THIS DRAFT! we can't afford it.

He has a huge frame at 6'8. What do you think of him putting on some weight and playing DE?

Hate it.

I think it would be a waste his talent and speed in the open field. Have you seen his footwork?

I think that William Gholston, who is of similar height and size would be a better candidate for DE because he lacks agility and speed but does have power that you can work with. He even has the frame to add weight.

How high do you think Datone Jones' stock will rise?

If that were the scenario and there were ever a draft to trade down. This would be it.

I think Datone Jones got himself into the mid-late 1st round. Depending on how he does at the Combine, he may go much higher. Not only can he play 4-3 DE, but he's big and strong enough to play the 5-tech, and at the same time, fast, explosive, and athletic enough to also play OLB in a 3-4. I think this guy's flying up boards, and would not be surprised, or mad, if we took him at 15. May be the most versatile D-lineman in the draft.

I think Datone Jones got himself into the mid-late 1st round. Depending on how he does at the Combine, he may go much higher. Not only can he play 4-3 DE, but he's big and strong enough to play the 5-tech, and at the same time, fast, explosive, and athletic enough to also play OLB in a 3-4. I think this guy's flying up boards, and would not be surprised, or mad, if we took him at 15. May be the most versatile D-lineman in the draft.

Yeah.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is the darkhorse pick like Cam Jordan and Charles Brown were that everyone gets blindsided by when the draft comes around.

Not that I would completely disagree, I am just preparing for a name that might surface in April that no one is mentioning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom