Completely hypothetical but would you trade these two current players for this Super Bowl core (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
As much as I love Thomas, hes the best wr to suit up as a saint. He is just 1 person. He goes down and we have nothing. With colston, Henderson, and moore we had options. We were a top 3 offense for YEARS with them.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
I'd prefer we just get MT and AK some legit depth around them lol.

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I would take that trade now. Heck one thing about Brees is the trust factor he has with his players. Those players had roles and did it with perfection. In any given game, someone was able to step up.

With the receivers we have now and the inconsistency with Kamara this year, I would give anything to have those guys now, even with Brees at his age now. You can sense Brees being frustrate at times.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
2019 Brees better statically than 2009 version.

Give the 2019 Drew Brees the 2009 offensive line of the Saints.

We are 4-0 in the playoffs, save for Dennis Allen.

Last edited:

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
2019 Brees better statically than 2009 version.
True...but the question was would you trade Thomas and Kamara and have those guys from 2009 with Brees now at his age. I would take it for sure just because how they were on point with their roles and any players can have a big day.

OP
OP
Deuuuuce

Deuuuuce

So much 4 being rusty
Reaction score
True...but the question was would you trade Thomas and Kamara and have those guys from 2009 with Brees now at his age. I would take it for sure just because how they were on point with their roles and any players can have a big day.

yeah the more I think about it the more
Lopsided the trade is. You have 4 receivers that could go off for 7-10 catches and a td in a game to go with a dynamic player in the backfield. 2019 versus 2009 brees would not matter. Youre giving him a stable of reliable players that produced especially on third downs and in the red zone. In that situation, I don’t see brees losing at home in the playoffs like we did this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom