Concrete statuary, fountains and lots of fleur de lis (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I work with Four Seasons Garden Art in Crystal Springs, Ms. We are one of the largest garden art dealers in the country and have 5 acres of inventory. We keep between 200-300 fountains on display and have an artist on site that can paint or stain in any color you like.

We have dozens of concrete planters, benches, fountains and other concrete items with fleur de lis. Our artist has been staining them a charcoal color with a stained tan looking fleur de lis that have been really popular among Saints fans. She can do them in actual black and gold if you like but it seems the charcoal and tan color has been more popular since it blends with decor so much better.

We also have stainless steel weather vanes that have been laser cut with a powder coat finish that have been extremely popular. We have a fleur de lis, LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Texas A&M, Army, Navy, Marines and many others.

We offer delivery and setup at an hourly rate and deliver all over the south or can offer shipping.

If you are interested in anything then let me know and I will happily get you prices and anyone from SR will get a 10% discount.

Here is our website:
Fountains | Cash Advance | Debt Consolidation | Insurance at Fourseasonsgardenart.com

Or
Call me at (601) 892-9013.

I'll add some pictures to give you guys an idea of what all we do when I get a chance.

i'd like to see a combo bird bath / sundial.. with fdl... but that's prolly asking too much...

joe

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom