Concussion rule proposal (1 Viewer)

nextyear

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Who thinks that if a player is concussed due to an illegal hit that results in a penalty that the player who committed the illegal hit should be removed from the game until the injured player is cleared to return by the doctor.

Absolutely not. Benchwarmer gets taken out by *insert star player* on a questionable hit, opposing coach instructs benchwarmer to claim symptoms the entire game to keep star player on the bench. Do you really trust these refs to make the correct call every time in every game?

Absolutely not. Benchwarmer gets taken out by *insert star player* on a questionable hit, opposing coach instructs benchwarmer to claim symptoms the entire game to keep star player on the bench. Do you really trust these refs to make the correct call every time in every game?
That’s why it would only apply on a flagged hit.

So feed the benchwarmer for several games to get that one hit in order to take out the player on the other team who may or may not be a star player?

Makes sense.

Naw dude. Speaking of such can one of you Who Dats tell me this process. Cook was concused, how do they figure if he plays Monday or is it a specific time to be out. Asking for a friend

Naw dude. Speaking of such can one of you Who Dats tell me this process. Cook was concused, how do they figure if he plays Monday or is it a specific time to be out. Asking for a friend
However he responds to the concussion protocol whatever that means. I think it’s an individual by individual basis. Someone like Brandin Cooks who has had a lot might not clear as quickly as someone who rarely has them

Cool beans. My friend thanks
However he responds to the concussion protocol whatever that means. I think it’s an individual by individual basis. Someone like Brandin Cooks who has had a lot might not clear as quickly as someone who rarely has them
Cool beans man. My friend thanks you (y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom