Conditioning and the Heat may be a factor in Tampa. (1 Viewer)

BIGDADDYFRED

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I was just thinking how the heat played a major factor in the eagles game with tampa (i,e; McNabb vomiting). Does anyone know what the forecast in tampa will be this weekend? I hope Sean runs the daylights out of the team for all the mistakes, penalties, and turnovers because they will need the conditioning for this weekend. Kinda scared of Tampa, they have been playing well and this game makes me nervous. Although every game makes me nervous (its like I'm playing or got money riding it or something).

What is the status on Duece? I'm one of those die-hard duece fans, who think as long as he gets 20-25 touches a game, WE WIN. Duece will need to be ready conditioning wise, which may be a problem nursing the knee and hamstring. One other thing, Lets please go deep more often!!! Didn't Tampa's cb-Kelly go down with an injury a week or two ago?

SaintsRays

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
80 is the projected high for Sunday... So it will be hot on the field, but not like the 110 or whatever it was on the field for the Philly game...

therod

MOAR
Reaction score
[IIRC] ESPN Radio was saying McNabbs vomiting was due to a long night at the bar... somebody's birthday I think.

Reaction score
I live in Tampa and it has been getting cooler lately. I am not saying that it is going to be cold but I would assume it is not going to end up like the Philly game

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Since we practice in virtually the same environment as TB, is it really an advantage to TB? Didn't the Saints just do a full pre season in that baking sauna that is Nawlins? No advantage to the Bucs.

Big $

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
No problem, we are getting our awesome winter weather right now. A little cooler.

Sunday will be upper 70's low humidity and clear.

Will we be forced to wear our black jerseys? That will make it hotter, but also need to know which to wear to the game.

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
um, i thought we did summer training camp in Jackson, but anyway same difference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom