NFL Conference Championship Games Thread. (1 Viewer)

Y’all realize that everyone but us has gone to the Super bowl in the last five(or six) seasons?!

Our turn is up next. Keep believing whodats. We’re going back to the Promised Land very soon.

Yep!

Thats the fans that want us to suck the next 10 years because of Brees legacy.

Never understood that entire QB fanship
Im a Saints fan. If we could get Rodgers and he would win 3 consecutive SBs for us then fork Brees!!!
I don't know about all that. I love Drew Brees. But the narrative is already written. Even if Rodgers ends his career with a single SB appearance, everyone except Saints fans will still rank him above Drew Brees. Whether or not Aaron gets back to a SB changes nothing.

So I don't see the point in rooting against him when he's playing the Bucs, the Falcons, the Panthers or that team in Dallas.

Yep!

Thats the fans that want us to suck the next 10 years because of Brees legacy.

Never understood that entire QB fanship
Im a Saints fan. If we could get Rodgers and he would win 3 consecutive SBs for us then fork Brees!!!

No one here wants the Saints to suck the next 10 years. The hyperbole is over the top. Chill, crack a beer and enjoy the AFC game. Just a thought anyway.

I get that and I’ve never been in the business of telling people how to feel. With that said, I’m not upset about Brady and the Bucs going to the SB, I’m not upset about Tampa being the first team to host a SB game, and I’m not upset about Brady’s 10th SB appearance, etc etc.

I am upset that my team has failed to rise to the occasion four straight years. We’ve failed to go get it. Our coaching has failed in the playoffs and the execution on the field has failed. Chance after chance after chance and we blew it. I know, I know about the Rams - but they should have never been in that NFCCG; we were rolling.

I hope the SB is a good game - I’ll have something on the smoker and sleep through most of it.
Also sad that it took the organization about a decade to get out of its own way and build an actual NFL quality defenses and in the process squandering Brees best years, with one exception.

Just so hard as a Saints fan... tommy gets a jersey pull to go to the SB. Drew gets "sorry about that" when he WR is creamed... Might be the right call but man this hurts
Yep. I expected a better showing from GB. Didn't watch the game but saw a few tweets and the box score on cbs sports. brady going to win but it's going to look 2018 bang bang fishy.

If the Chiefs beat the Bills they’ll beat the Bucs comfortably. There’s only so much luck one team can have.
Isnt that the story for every superbowl winner? Luck, or have the lucky bounces so to speak? Same thing for us in ‘09, all the bounces went our way with fumbles and INTs and such.

Wow, how many fans are allowed into Arrowhead? It looks packed.

Holding isn’t as egregious as pulling back a receiver who is wide open to make the first down catch to end the game.
I know this brings back some horrible emotions for people, but the call was one that you have to make. If it wasn’t called against the Saints we would all be PO’d.
Pulling on a receiver to gain position and get an INT is an important call to make as well. They (refs) let it go all game. You can't make that call there after allowing the DBs to "get a feel" how they would be allowed to play then pulling the rug out from under them.

I don't know who that kid with the guitar was, but that was horrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom