Conference Championship games weekend (1 Viewer)

The officiating was a farce in the 4th quarter of that Bama game. UGA qb gets hit in the face, no call, UGA wrs get bear hugged twice on the last 2 plays, no call. It was irritating watching Bama get away with holding and PI on every play.

I mean, I didn't really care who won, but those officials were maddeningly uneven.

Which crappy CG we gonna watch now? Clemson vs Pitt or tOSU vs Northwestern?

Unless Pitt wins (lol) the top 10 is set:
  1. Alabama
  2. Clemson
  3. Notre Dame
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Ohio State
  6. Georgia
  7. UCF
  8. Michigan
  9. Florida
  10. LSU

Ok, so based on the results we've got so far and what is likely to happen with the remaining games, which bowl yall think we're getting? I'd sure like a New Year's Day game.

Too bad UGA can't get in. They won't put a 2 loss team in, even after the way the played Bama. Unfortunately. UGA would probably beat all 3 of the other teams head to head.

I'll likely watch tOSU/NW or Transformers
Im going to give Pitt/Clemson a shot since that's the last real chance at bowl chaos.' II'll probably flip back and forth to Transformers, though.

Welp. Clemson needed 23 seconds and 1 play for Etienne to rip off a 75 yard TD to open the game.

The curbstomp is on...

I guess it's Bama vs. OU and Clemson vs. ND in the semis.

Watching OSU - NW. Looking at the OSU helmets, I'm guessing all you need to do is fart to get a helmet sticker.

NW is a day late and a dollar short on most of the plays.

They don't seem to have the athleticism of OSU to be able to hang with them.

Also...

Big Whup if OSU beats them!

They still aren't a Top 4 team.

ETA: What a joke that a team ranked 21 is in a conference's championship game! (And that ranking is probably inflated at that! Two of their losses is to Duke and Akron.)

Last edited:
Looking for a sliver lining? Falcon/Dawg fans took yet another punch to the gut.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom