Conference Championship Point-Spreads (1 Viewer)

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thankfully, I did not bet on the games this weekend. As I posted earlier this week, I liked Cincinnati plus 5.5, but loved Kansas City minus 9.5. I would have lost the Kansas City bet, though Kansas City should have won this game by 14 point or more had not Mahomes injured his ankle.

The early line on Sunday's games is Philadelphia minus 1.5 and Kansas City minus 1.5 (though I have seen lines ranging from Kansas City minus 1 to 3 points).

I would not bet on the NFC game, but I would definitely bet on Cincinnati in the AFC championship. The Bengals are red-hot, they play well on the road, and Mahomes, though he will play, should be limited. I see this line dropping. Depending on Mahomes' status, I would not be surprised if the Bengals are not favored by 1 or 2 points come Sunday.

The Eagles are -2.5 and about -140 to -150 ML. Took Eagles to win the NFC earlier today @-115 and will buy some back at +$ on SF! Was really surprised that they gave out that -115 line before the game!

I’d take the Bengals and Niners.
Everyone is underestimating the Niners because they’re not built around a QB.

NFC Championship … 49’ers 20 - Eagles 17

AFC Championship … Who Deys 27 - Chiefs 24

as the "Predict the score" reigning crown prince i proclaim the eagles over the niners 31-17 and the Chiefs over the Bengals 29-17.

if nothing else---just beat Bill

Well Bengals have allowed far fewer sacks this year in the playoffs... and If Burrow stays upright Chiefs don't stand a chance with a hurt Mahomes....

I’d take the Bengals and Niners.
Everyone is underestimating the Niners because they’re not built around a QB.
A lot of people view the Niners as the best team, they're just in a unique situation with a rookie QB. I'm rooting for
Philly, but I don't think you can sleep on Purdy or that defense. Burrow is 3-0 vs. Mahomes; I think they're the favorite. I can see that game coming down to a turnover and the NFC game being close.
If I was a gambler, I would pass on both these games.

Last edited:
A lot of people view the Niners as the best team, they're just in a unique situation with a rookie QB. I'm rotting for
Philly, but I don't think you can sleep on Purdy or that defense. Burrow is 3-0 vs. Mahomes; I think they're the favorite. I can see that game coming down to a turnover and the NFC game being close.
If I was a gambler, I would pass on both these games.
Everyone seems to be sleeping on the Niners. They have one advantage over every other team. They are not built around a QB. They are just a well built team.
As much as my Grandpa would hate me for saying this, they are going to win their sixth Lombardi.
Be prepared for Disney’s Brock Purdy Movie in 2027.

Well Bengals have allowed far fewer sacks this year in the playoffs... and If Burrow stays upright Chiefs don't stand a chance with a hurt Mahomes....

I think the public will be all over Bengals tomorrow! I feel like Chiefs is the right side, but who the heck knows!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom