N/S Conference Championship Sunday (1 Viewer)

I watched a faily called game, where a player made a mistake at the end of the game,and cost his team.

The refs had nothing to do with this outcome.

If you want to blame anyone, blame number 58,or the o line.

I know the saints have been screwed by the refs,but we can't go around crying about the refs, anytime a team we want to win loses.

I heard the same crying when cincy lost to the rams in the superbowl.
Come on man. Logic? Really? Everyone knows if the team you’re pulling for doesn’t win it’s because of the refs and it’s scripted.

Payton is no where near the coach Reid is. I wouldn’t put Payton in the top 20 of coaches.
I was just gonna say something similar to this, Payton career is similar to a Jimmy Johnson career with Dallas as far as I’m concerned although Jimmy Johnson didn’t stick around with Dallas for too long

Eh. Cincinnati wasn’t that much better with declaring “Burrowhead” as the stadium’s name and the Cincinnati mayor doing that video.
They were 3-0 with Burrow against Kansas City, they can talk cause they backed it up.

Kelce says dumb things all the time and does stupid dances. My dislike of him isn't from this one game.

I watched a faily called game, where a player made a mistake at the end of the game,and cost his team.

The refs had nothing to do with this outcome.

If you want to blame anyone, blame number 58,or the o line.

I know the saints have been screwed by the refs,but we can't go around crying about the refs, anytime a team we want to win loses.

I heard the same crying when cincy lost to the rams in the superbowl.
Nice, ignore everything I said then. You completely missed my point.

Come on man. Logic? Really? Everyone knows if the team you’re pulling for doesn’t win it’s because of the refs and it’s scripted.
Wait a minute, so you're telling me that my saints winning the superbowl in 2009 was scripted 🤔, or is that too far back for it to count.

I wonder if it was also scripted when the 49ers and the bengals won last week, or maybe it's only scripted because they lose this week. 🤔.

Makes you wonder, if they wanted these teams to lost so bad, why wait until the next week?

Payton is no where near the coach Reid is. I wouldn’t put Payton in the top 20 of coaches.
I would agree. There was a similar conversation earlier in this thread about Kyle.

I would say both Kyle and Reid adjust their offense around their players strengths. Payton very easily could have adjusted the offense around Taysom's strengths but he tried to make him a pocket passer.

If he goes to Arizona I'm curious to see what he does with Murray.

I would agree. There was a similar conversation earlier in this thread about Kyle.

I would say both Kyle and Reid adjust their offense around their players strengths. Payton very easily could have adjusted the offense around Taysom's strengths but he tried to make him a pocket passer.

If he goes to Arizona I'm curious to see what he does with Murray.
I’m sorry, but it’s absurd to say that Payton is outside the top 20. No team would have bothered interviewing him knowing it would cost draft picks if he was a bottom third coach at best. Might as well find any random up and coming coordinator and hope for the best if you know the guy you will give up draft picks for is a bad coach.

They were 3-0 with Burrow against Kansas City, they can talk cause they backed it up.

Kelce says dumb things all the time and does stupid dances. My dislike of him isn't from this one game.
When you have the mayor of your city asking for a paternity test like it’s an episode of Maury, any sympathy goes out the window.

I’m sorry, but it’s absurd to say that Payton is outside the top 20. No team would have bothered interviewing him knowing it would cost draft picks if he was a bottom third coach at best. Might as well find any random up and coming coordinator and hope for the best if you know the guy you will give up draft picks for is a bad coach.

I agreed to the first part of the posters post. I didn't give the "top 20" comment at thought really.

I was just gonna say something similar to this, Payton career is similar to a Jimmy Johnson career with Dallas as far as I’m concerned although Jimmy Johnson didn’t stick around with Dallas for too long
I’d compare him to Madden. Each has 1 championship with heartbreaking playoff endings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom