N/S Conference Championship Sunday (2 Viewers)

It wasn’t one bad call, the refs did everything they could to ensure the chiefs won.
This is BS and you know it. The chiefs won. Let's move on. I notice some people will, cry about the refs, anytime the team they want to win loses, they cry about the refs.

The chiefs won because they won more plays. I know y'all love burrow, but this is getting ridiculous.

The refs did not sack burrow to get the ball back.

Here goes people blaming the refs, because the team they wanted to win lost 🤣🤣🤣.

Yes, the refs pushed mahomes in the back back, while out of bounds, the refs sacked joe burrow and allowed skyy moore to get a big run.

Yes it's rigged because the bengals didn't win, but wasn't rigged last year when they won 🙄.
Whether they affected the outcome of the game or not, they are still garbage.

I think it’s rather telling that the Lakers get a freakin public admission of a bad call in the NBA after a regular season game, yet here we sit week after week in the NFL with the same incompetence over and over and over again.

58 ain't gonna live that one down anytime soon.
He played a great game. Brought pressure up the middle and stopped the run all night. Without 58, the Chiefs would probably score more than 20. His mistake was understandable though because he was chasing Mahomes at full speed and couldn’t stop himself.
Cinci lost this game at the Oline and Joe’s 2 INTs.

Whether they affected the outcome of the game or not, they are still garbage.

I think it’s rather telling that the Lakers get a freakin public admission of a bad call in the NBA after a regular season game, yet here we sit week after week in the NFL with the same incompetence over and over and over again.
Oh trust me, i know how bad they are,but i bet if this was the other way around, people would not be crying.

The NFL refs do need to pay for the bad calls they make.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom