N/S Conference Championship Sunday (1 Viewer)

Ok.
I do appreciate the Kelce’s Beastie Boys reference.

For the first time in a while, i honestly dont care who wins the SB.. Usually there’s one team i like, or hate- but im equally indifferent to both teams .. just want to avoid the onslaught of stories over the next two weeks about how the Kelce brothers are playing against each other, and how Andy Reid has coached in both Philly and KC .

ETA ok im already sick of both storylines

So to me, Josh Allen and Mahomes are like Elway and Montana.. and i think there’s a chance Burrow could be the Dan Marino of our generation….. That’s not a bad thing; Marino is my favorite QB of all time not named Drew Brees…. But Marino also made the Super Bowl his second year, lost, (like Burrow)- then never made it back ……. In my heart of hearts though, i do think Burrow will make it back.. but winning it is HARD .
It will get harder starting next year when Burrow gets his big contract.

He played a great game. Brought pressure up the middle and stopped the run all night. Without 58, the Chiefs would probably score more than 20. His mistake was understandable though because he was chasing Mahomes at full speed and couldn’t stop himself.

Cinci lost this game at the Oline and Joe’s 2 INTs.

Cincinnati lost on a Personal foul.
That sealed FG.

He played a great game. Brought pressure up the middle and stopped the run all night. Without 58, the Chiefs would probably score more than 20. His mistake was understandable though because he was chasing Mahomes at full speed and couldn’t stop himself.
Cinci lost this game at the Oline and Joe’s 2 INTs.
Also, Mahomes has been known to fake that going out of bounds only to pick up a few more yards.

Like you said, hard for him to slow up there, his push wasn't hard but at full speed that little push make it look worse than it was at his speed.

Also note, I really dislike Kelce and stupid things he says...and his stupid dances.

I don’t want the Eagles to win the SB so I’m glad the Chiefs won. That Bengals O-Line would have got absolutely obliterated.
Yeah, that's one of the reasons i wanted the chiefs to win,not saying the chiefs online is the greatest, but i don't want to see burrow injured, because of his bad o line.

Some eagles fans said they rather play cincy, for this very reason.

I mean, Cam Jordan gets chokeheld (chokeholded?) all the time, no call. Just sayin'.
Pretty much every DL get held all the time and it doesn't get called. It happens literally every game. It just looks way worse when it happens in the conference championship game.

Also, Mahomes has been known to fake that going out of bounds only to pick up a few more yards.

Like you said, hard for him to slow up there, his push wasn't hard but at full speed that little push make it look worse than it was at his speed.

Also note, I really dislike Kelce and stupid things he says...and his stupid dances.
Yup, Kelce seems like a dbag on national TV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom