Confidence In The First Month (1 Viewer)

How Many Games Will The Saints Win In September?

• Total voters

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So how confident are you in the Saints during this September run?
Week 1 GB (venue tbd)
Week 2 @ Carolina
Week 3 @ NE
Week 4 NYG at the Dome (hopefully)
Week 5 @ WFT

I got 4-1 or 3-2. GB and possibly NE based on BB. I still can’t see the Saints losing to the other teams.

I feel we gonna get burnt out from being on the road so much and dropping a game.

So how confident are you in the Saints during this September run?
Week 1 GB (venue tbd)
Week 2 @ Carolina
Week 3 @ NE
Week 4 NYG at the Dome (hopefully)
Week 5 @ WFT

I got 4-1 or 3-2. GB and possibly NE based on BB. I still can’t see the Saints losing to the other teams.
I had us going 3-2 in the first month, but If we are away for all those 2-3 would be GREAT

People better not sleep on Washington, we won’t face a better defensive front all season. They’re the best overall team in the East and they’re just laying in the weeds. That team is going to a tough out all year long

I hope Sean uses this as a challenge for the team. We really need them to focus and give the fans suffering from Ida something to smile about. 3-2 would be great but I can understand 2-2 given the circumstances.

I put 2-3. It's looking likely that's going to be 5 road games in a row.

Green Bay is the most likely loss. From 2017-2020 the Saints were only 1-7 vs. the top two seeds of either conference. Green Bay probably finishes in that range again.

Finishing 2-2 on a 4 game road trip is reasonable. That's how I came to 2-3.

4-1 at best 3-2 at worst and when I say worse I mean were starting a win streak after starting out slow.

? We have three in September. We'll lose to Packers and Patriots. 1-2.

But Payton is phenomenal in October, and the schedule is easy after that.

It can go both ways. Could our guys get burned out by the travel and lack of a true home base? Totally. However, this type of thing can be a rallying point for a team.

Unlike 2005, we have a core of really big time leaders (Davis and Jordan, let alone Coach Payton) who will put things in proper perspective. It's an opportunity to do something great.

TO THE BASTILLE!

People better not sleep on Washington, we won’t face a better defensive front all season. They’re the best overall team in the East and they’re just laying in the weeds. That team is going to a tough out all year long
Except our own. This offensive knows how and has beaten great defensive lines quite handedly over the last few seasons (sans a few games, of course.)

Week 1 GB - L
Week 2 @ Carolina - L
Week 3 @ NE - W
Week 4 NYG at the Dome - W
Week 5 @ WFT - W

Until proven otherwise, Dennis Allen's defense will do the usual two games to open the year being trash, get it together, and then the Saints go on a loooong winning streak.

Hopefully we can get the bad Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom