Confused by the playing calling of last week by both teams. (1 Viewer)

TheIronSheik

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
If Belichick was coaching the Giants last week He would passes over 60 times with Beckham,Cruz and Sheperd vs the Saints DB. Eli should passed for 500 yards with the Saints banged up secondary. The only reason the game was close cause the Giants RB ran the ball 28 times for 68 yards. That made no sense at all.

As for Sean Payton not taking any shots downfield at all was cost the Saints. Also the screen in the redzone to ingram and his timeout usage was realy confusing.

If you want to make a thread trying to compare any coach or team in the league to the Patriots...just don't.

Belichek would have defended the Saints like Spagnula did ... limit Snead and Cooks, and force the other players to beat you, which they didn't

Both defenses made you try to beat them with the short passing game and the running game. That's the reason Eli and Brees didn't take many shots downfield.

It's the same defensive plan that Bill Belicheck/Matt Patricia used against the Texans this past Thursday. That's why the Texans were so ineffective and were also consistently running the ball even when they were down by 20.

Are you mad because your fantasy team lost? Because that's what it seems like.

Im not mad the Saints almost won a game that should have not been close. I was happy they were running the ball cause it kept the Saints in the game. Eli was 32/41 for 368, he could easly have been 40/51 for 450. Had i been a giants fan i would have been ****** every time they run the ball when it kept getting stuffed again and again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom