Confused, jealous wife stabs husband after seeing her younger self in old photos (1 Viewer)

Just how far are you planning on going back sick-o?

Let's say from now until the start of your marriage (assuming you were both adults at the time).

Anyways, my point of this dumb hypothetical would be if it was okay to go back 1-hour in time, then what would be the max amount of past time that would be acceptable before the current wife pulls out the kitchen knife?

Last edited:
Let's say from now until the start of your marriage (assuming you were both adults at the time).

Anyways, my point of this dumb hypothetical would be if it was okay to go back 1-hour in time, then what would be the max amount of past time that would be acceptable before the current wife pulls out the kitchen knife?
There is no time I can think of where my wife wouldn’t accuse me of doing that bc she was thinner (even if she wasn’t)
really not worth it

Every man knows if you go back in time you don't go after your wife, you have to try to get with the older sluttier more experienced sister.

This kind of reminds me of when our dopey cats don't recognize their own reflections in the mirror...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom