Congrats are in order for Aaron Rodgers (1 Viewer)

Absolutely. Congratulations on throwing the ball away and protecting your TD/INT ratio instead of making risky throws that could potentially help you win games.

Packers: 5-7-1

Last edited:
Packers 0-6 on the road.

But Im rooting for them to get their first road win this weekend. Packers beat Bears, sets us up to clinch first round bye with a win in Carolina.

We'll have to hear about that precious holy TD/INT ratio all summer long when everyone starts picking him as the favorite to win MVP like they do every year (as if they can't see that he declined 3 years ago and has been a mediocre QB ever since).

I'll repeat what I've said before; one of the best things about 2018 is some folks in the media finally pulling their heads out of the sand and realizing that Rodgers is one of the problems with Green Bay and that he plays to protect his stats. That SI article about him and McCarthy did not paint him in a good light, nor did the other reports where someone actually counted all of his throw aways and called him out on playing to protect his stats.

There isn't another future HoF QB in the league right now that has multiple former players coming out to talk about what a huge jerk they are and how they lack leadership skills. I know we like to give Brady a hard time for throwing those 3-5 yard check down passes where the receiver racks up huge gains of YAC, but I have yet to see any former Patriots players come out and say how Brady threw them under the bus after a bad game or blamed them when the chips were down.

Don't forget the numerous drive ending sacks.just to avoid the interception.

Case in point yesterday, he ended up with an abysmal 4.5 net yards passing.

We need the 49ers, Cardinals, or Eagles to beat the Rams. Thus, we may be able to rest starters in week 17. Bears are highly unlikely to get the 2 seed.
What the Bears will get depends on what the Saints and Rams do in the games that remain. Sadly the Rams have a much easier schedule remaining, so we have to make sure that we do not give either of those teams a leg up on securing the Bye spots. A lot can happen with three games left on the schedule and with all three still shooting for the same prize!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom