Congrats Browns (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
First win vs Denver and at Denver since 1990.

Wow! Glad to see them put that bad history vs the Broncos to rest tonight.

Remember when people were defending Hue Jackson saying he was a good coach? :ROFLMAO: This team could do some damage next year.

I'd like to see what Mayfield does in year 2. We've seen plenty of QB's look great in year 1. Then coordinators begin looking closer at film.

I don't remember a single human being that said Hue Jackson was a good head coach.

Gregg called a timeout at the exact moment that the Broncos were jumping off sides. This would have been a penalty and ended the game as the Broncos were out of timeouts.

He was so very lucky that his defense stopped Denver on that last drive, or he would have been questioned about that one, big time.

Do some digging on here - https://www.dawgsbynature.com/

Check some of the old Browns threads on here too. A lot of people gave him the benefit of a doubt and were sympathetic to him cause they thought the Browns were oh-so-terrible.

Some would say the reason that he was given the benefit of the doubt would have something to do with the Limbaugh theory.

I will just say that I am very happy they covered the over 5.5 wins. So far all my preseason bets have cashed. I still have 2 pending (Chicago win division and 49rs win division)

Philly under 10.5
Cleveland over 5.5
Saints win division

Gregg called a timeout at the exact moment that the Broncos were jumping off sides. This would have been a penalty and ended the game as the Broncos were out of timeouts.

He was so very lucky that his defense stopped Denver on that last drive, or he would have been questioned about that one, big time.

Exactly.

How in the world do you not WAIT until the clocks winds down to 3 seconds or less before calling that TO?

smh at GGG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom