Congrats, Mannings (1 Viewer)

where yat brah

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gulf Breeze, FL via NOLA via Donaldsonville/Frankl
On one side there are those with beliefs about spoiled kids with silver spoons in their mouths growing up in Uptown next to the Tulane crowd.

On the other side, it's the sons of the most revered Saint EVER. ARCHIE. ARCHIE.
Back to back championships at the highest level of the most watched spectator sport.

I commend the Mannings and what they have accomplished. And on Fat Tuesday to boot.

Congrats!!

Archie must be so proud... I am so happy for all of the Manning family.

Especially proud since Pats fans were in the restaurant Thursday talking smack and criticizing the Mannings. Saying they weren't good team leaders and that they look and sound dumb. Knew what they meant by it (cause they're from the South)! Went off on them as a result. Good for the Boys!

I am happy for the mannings, but I am even happier for Eli himself. He has taken so much grief being up in New York. I wanted him to win this game so that he could take that Lombardi trophy back up there and tell his critics to shut up....or something to that effect.:D

I am shocked about the Pats losing. Didn't see it coming. The jury is no longer out for Eli as he now has a ring. Congrats. His QB rating says it all
1st 3 quarter 44.4
4th quarter 140.5
That is clutch for a below average QB.

I think the Giants are going down. They have acheived the unthinkable and that defense will not last forever.

Shoot, I feel like it is one of ours. Local boys who have won back to back MVPs and back to back Superbowls. That is great for the Manning family. Eli has had to endure a lot from the New York and the national media, now he is a Superbowl Champion. Kudos!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom