Congrats on a hell of a win (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just got through watching the game on DVR. Your guys proved me wrong - you made Sanchez look like a rookie out there. Your D is legit.

That said, I can't be too upset with this loss, not when our D held your offense to 10 points, and its a non-conference loss for us. Hopefully, Sanchez grows from this and moves on - because I think this game proved we have a Super Bowl caliber D.

You do have a great defense, but your qb needs a year or two more to grow. Our defense is also for real and very underrated, your defense is the most difficult for drew, so to win this one to me was amazing, the giants, steelers etc will be easier to me, the ravens will be very tough, I hope we dont meet up with them in the superbowl

Sanchez will be fine. Tough venue. Thought Jets D was good as advertised, but was glad to see Saints managed to keep Brees uniform clean.

I must say the Jets do have a good D. I think they should have ran the ball more to take pressure off the Mexican, LOL.

But anyway great game Jets but when you guys come down to Da Big Easy in the Superdome. Jets get no love. It goes down in DA DOME baby.

Who DAT!! The Jets have a good D but our Saints D is better...:9:Nuff Said!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom