Congrats on Rookie of the Month - Olave (1 Viewer)

I did too...but ngl, it bugs the ever living out of me that it's called DaBoot "Tragedies"...what's tragic about it? Bruh if he meant "Strategies"...I'm going to holler. I can't be the only one bugged by it right?

He's missing routes....not going to beat him up over ones he completes, but man you gotta see Trautman in the middle of the field. Trautman can also help out and get that hand up, but man Jameis has to see that.
And Pete or DA has to call that out and beat that over his head....constantly.

Which is crazy because majority of the passes in his career at most levels are in the middle of the field... :shrug:
I guess...never looked into it...but it looks like whenever he misses a guy as in not throw to him, hits almost always in the middle. 3rd and 3...AK in the middle...that one to Trautman, the other to Olave in the EZ...all in the middle of the field. Maybe he's shell shocked

I did too...but ngl, it bugs the ever living out of me that it's called DaBoot "Tragedies"...what's tragic about it? Bruh if he meant "Strategies"...I'm going to holler. I can't be the only one bugged by it right?

He's missing routes....not going to beat him up over ones he completes, but man you gotta see Trautman in the middle of the field. Trautman can also help out and get that hand up, but man Jameis has to see that.
I agree I always thought that wws a weird name too. So yeah you aren't the only one.
šŸ˜‚

This is my only gripe with Jameis is the non awareness of the whole field. I can even live with the occasional pick by trying to gamble here and there. It's driving me insane that he is missing these things. We are leaving points on the field and killing drives..it's us that's beating ourselves.

I am torn because I want to be behind our QB 100 percent but right now until he starts improving on his awareness I can't be all in. I am like at 70-30.

I look for technicians at that position. The best route runners

I go off that article I found from 2011, the one I posted about a couple years ago. I don't really update my spreadsheet anymore, I just do it all in my head now.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom