Congrats on your victory and being in first place again.. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm here to stop by and give you guys your due for winning in Tampa and once again being in first place......(I'm hating having to say that right bout now.....)

Needless to say, I am p.o.ed about our game (or lack there of) against the DETROIT LIONS!!!!!! I'd like to think that it'll still be a battle for the NFC South title when we play later on this month, but if we don't play any better than that, then we could be on the clock..........

But once again congrats to you guys.........

Whats this once again stuff? We were already in first place. We just put a little breathing room between us and the chicken flu.

some people, call him "the space cowboy" marques --"maurice" colston
!!!! 2006 nfl offensive rookie of the year

They gave up big plays on defense. The score could have been a whole lot worse. The Detroit Lions had a couple of drives that went all the way to the one yard line and they couldn't punch it in. Truth be told, the Lions made some plays but they didn't play all that well. The Falcons just stunk it up. Vick really didn't play like he did in the past couple of games.

They gave up big plays on defense. The score could have been a whole lot worse. The Detroit Lions had a couple of drives that went all the way to the one yard line and they couldn't punch it in. Truth be told, the Lions made some plays but they didn't play all that well. The Falcons just stunk it up. Vick really didn't play like he did in the past couple of games.

You summed it up pretty well...............one thing you forgot about that was most unacceptable was 9 balls dropped including 6 that were 3rd down conversions........

once again in 1st place? We always were. We had the tie breaker of the Falcons, and had the same record.

Thanks RD! Drew Brees had another 300+ yard game with 3 tds. I'm sure the Falcons will bounce back next week.

I'm here to stop by and give you guys your due for winning in Tampa and once again being in first place......(I'm hating having to say that right bout now.....)

Needless to say, I am p.o.ed about our game (or lack there of) against the DETROIT LIONS!!!!!! I'd like to think that it'll still be a battle for the NFC South title when we play later on this month, but if we don't play any better than that, then we could be on the clock..........

But once again congrats to you guys.........

It ain't to late to be a Saints fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom